Biz.nf provides reliable cluster based free web hosting that comes with several free domains with .co.nf extension, PHP 5 support, MySQL databases, free Wordpress and Joomla hosting support, and absolutely no forced ads on free sites.
Also Biz.nf provides low cost unlimited web hosting plans that includes much more resources and features than free hosting plan as well as a f...
Biz.nf does not block users without a reason. Such issue (when the account is blocked and there is no way to download content from the blocked account) in case of serious abuse such as spam or phishing, so that according to Biz.nf TOS the account is blocked without the possibility to download applications/files that were used for criminal activities. That's a common and recommended by the authorities practice.
The free version is tricky because you can only use 10% of space for media or archive files. As media and archive files are usually the "large" files, the rest of the space you can use (90%) is pretty much useless. 10% for media and archive files basically equals free web hosting services that only offer 100 MB of space, but most people will be tricked into believing 1GB is better of course and sign up for a free account with Biz - until they get an email that asks them to upgrade because they have used more of 10% space for images.
Web hosting is not the service to store file archives and media file collections. Web hosting is the service to host a web site. And Biz.ly _free_ hosting is proposed to host a smal personal homepage but not to create a second YouTube.
There are special services to store files and videos (YouTube, GoogleDrive, etc.). And by the way, I am sure most if not all paid hosting services that are within Top10 on this Hostadvice.com site does have strict limits in regards to uploading and storing media content when it comes exactly to their _shared_ web hosting services.
The mentioned in the review above limitations are clearly described in free hosting TOS that should be carefully read before signing up for a service. If one prefers not to read the TOS and then to get a surprise, that is the one's choice :)
HostAdvice.com herhangi birinden tamamen bağımsız olarak profesyonel web hosting incelemeleri sunar. İncelemelerimiz yansız, dürüst ve incelemeye alınan tüm hostinglere aynı değerlendirmeyi uygulayacak şekilde yapılmaktadır.
İncelediğimiz firmalardan maddi bir karşılık alıyoruz. Hizmet ve ürün ödemelerinin incelemelerimizin yönü veya sonucu üzerinde hiçbir etkisi yoktur. Ayrıca ödemeler belirli host firmalarının sıralamasını da etkilemez. Bu ödemeler incelemeleri yapan kişilerin masrafları, hesap satın alma ve test için alınan bedellerdir.